SkedFlex is a comprehensive air operations suite of tools providing airlines and air operators with the ability to schedule and manage crewmembers, flights and aircraft in a highly flexible and efficient manner. Listed below are the features for management of flights and aircraft:
- Flight Schedule Importing using standard SSIM format to quickly populate an entire monthly schedule of flight segments
- Aircraft Tracking on Gantt view for all flight details within a one to seven-day range
- Flight and Shift Templates for quick creation and assignment of routine shifts and often used charters and ad-hoc flights
- Route Building using named routes of flight sequences operating within a specified date range on specific days for use in crew scheduling
- Movement Message interface to external systems to pass all aircraft movements in real time
- Automated OOOI time captured from ACARS, TAMDAR, and AFIRS equipped aircraft
- Complete Flight Log Tracking for all aspects of flights, such as passenger count, cargo, fuel, times, etc.
To see more detail, click on a category below.